What's Your Home Worth?
Fill out the form below to request your free price evaluation:
The cost efficiency of our marketing allows us to list improved real estate at a competitive rate of 5%.
How much value have we added to our past transactions? - In our first $27,000,000 of listings sold, our clients have averaged 98.65% of asking price in sale negotiations. The Outer Banks MLS average for this same time period is 91.98%. Our clients kept about $23,000 more per listing than the market average. Don't settle for average.
Benefit From Our Consumer Centric Marketing
Without a buyer we can't achieve your goal. Our marketing is consumer centric for luxury real estate buyers. We will expose your property to the most qualified buyers. Descriptive and accurate information will be syndicated on the internet for anyone to find while searching for real estate similar to yours. People with direct knowledge of your home will be alerted by direct mail that your property is for sale. Our onsite marketing is eye catching and informative to vehicle and foot traffic near your property.
As your listing firm, we provide the following to comprehensively market your home to qualified buyers:
- Our database of prospective buyers of Outer Banks real estate is notified about your home for sale.
- Trulia, Yahoo, Zillow, Google, Youtube, Realtor.com will all display your listing while it is actively for sale. These are the most popular sources for consumers to find real estate listings.
- Your property will be featured in a video presentation slide show, hosted on Youtube.com.
- Your previous guests and neighboring property owners will be contacted by mail. This is an important word of mouth method to connect with potential buyers who already are familiar with your property.
- Homes and Land Magazine will have an advertisement featuring your home. This is very widely circulated on the Outer Banks to prospective buyers driving themselves around.
- The Dean Agency's onsite marketing disseminates information immediately on demand to drive by and foot traffic. Where "For Sale" signs are permitted, we provide consumers a recorded message with key statistics about your home. More importantly, we link them to a smart phone friendly display of your property's listing so they can get home stats and photos right on their phone on demand.
- Complete and correct information regarding your home makes it easier to buy. A lack of complete information is the #1 objection by buyers not making an offer. We overcome this objection from day one with accuracy in our listing on the Multiple Listing Service. With your cooperation, a buyer will have every fact relevant to making a purchase decision on the day they see your property.
- Analysis of activity is something we will share with you. The first 60 days of a listing is most telling. Each showing and the feedback given is recorded so we can assess the market reaction to your property during the first 60 days.
The Dean Agency uses targeted marketing methods specifically for luxury consumers. We call our approach to selling your real estate Consumer Centric. The cost efficiency of our marketing allows us to list improved real estate at a competitive rate of 5%.